Inside and Outside Dry Stack Boat Storage
Why Dry Stack Boat Storage?
- Boating made easy – your next launch is only a phone call away
- Boat rinse and engine flush with every recovery
- New convenient courtesy dock for loading and unloading gear close to the fuel docks
- New family friendly patio to hang out and relax
- Eliminates the need for a trailer
- Fenced-in trailer storage also available
- Lessens boat depreciation
- No waiting in line to use a public boat ramp
- Accommodates up to 30-feet, great for fishing vessels
Pineland Marina offers inside and outside Dry Stack Slips for monthly or annual storage of your boat. You’ll have peace of mind knowing your vessel is sheltered in our dry stack facility or on a rack in the fenced lot.
This is also a great opportunity for you to become familiar with the extraordinary service and convenience that only Pineland Marina can provide.
Whenever you’re ready to launch, just call and we'll have your boat in the water. And upon your return, we’ll soap wash it from the rub rail down.
Indoor, out of the harsh Florida weather storage provides a great means of protection for your boating investment.
The courtesy docks are connected to the patio and are right out in front of the air conditioned ship store. The courtesy dock provides easy access for loading and unloading of your boat. Expect to see more great additions coming for Pineland members.
Boat & Trailer Storage
Advantages offered with onsite Boat & Trailer Storage:
- Store your boat right on the trailer at the water's edge.
- Fenced in storage, flushing station, double launch ramp.
- Parking included.
Pineland Marinas Boat & Trailer storage is a popular option among boaters. By leaving your boat stored on the trailer with us, you no longer have to haul it back and forth to get to the marina. Think about the gas you will save not towing the boat. You will reduce the wear and tear on your vehicle by eliminating the need to tow your boat for long distances. In fact you may never need to tow your boat on the road at all while stored at Pineland Marina.
Simply drive in, hook up to your trailer, launch the boat, and have a great day. When you return, ramp out, drive through our flush station, return the boat and trailer to the fenced lot and be on your way.
Enjoy effortless boating!
Call today to find out more and ask about our low rates.
Or stop in and meet our friendly and helpful marina staff.
For more information, call (239) 283-3593.